Digitex is a commission-free futures exchange with its own native cryptocurrency, the DGTX token. Traders speculate on the price of Bitcoin against the US dollar, but their trading profits and losses are paid out in DGTX tokens.
- The Digitex forum is a place where everyone can learn about Digitex, cryptocurrencies and trading.
- In this forum you will find members of the Digitex team, as well as a community of traders. Digitex team-members have ‘Digitex_’ before their name, e.g. ‘Digitex_Martin’.
- The forum will be managed by the Digitex admins, and will be the place where definitive answers to questions can be found.
- For an overview of Digitex, see our website: www.digitexfutures.com.
- We have some great minds in the Digitex Community, and we’re hoping that they’ll give some of their time to help create great searchable content here.
If you’re new to the discourse forum style, forums, or crypto, then everything in the Getting Started category is for you. You’ll find the forum rules and FAQ’s there, as well as some great links for learning.
Why not start by Introducing Yourself. We’d love to know who you are.