Storiqa or Digitex which is best for longterm HODL?

i just came across an old friend that told me about storiqa recently and i looked it up and discover its a very good ERC20 Token.
One of the main features of Storiqa is the use of blockchain technology, which allows to make the platform transparent, open and as safe as possible for both transaction parties, reduction of transaction costs and business costs, and simplification of the purchase process… this platform will be like ebay or Amazon on the cryptospace which is a good thing for crypto lovers…
before i forget to mention that i also introduced digitextoken with the whole futures stuff behind it to my friend and we both agreed that these tokens would make wave in the crypto world but one thing we couldn’t agree on is which of this token would be very profitable for Longterm HOLD!!! What do you guys think?

these are two completely different tokens with 2 different purposes. I dont think anyone can answer that, they would be guessing just like you would at the moment as well, i personally have a majority of my holdings in digitex

Storicqa will be killed if eBay/PayPal decide to accept crypto. Also, I can see storicqa being labeled a new silk road and getting banned in the US.