Localisation of videos and website

Hi Adam, hope this finds you well. I did not want to ask any question to you, but wanted to share some thoughts with you pertaining to marketing and development of DGTX.

If you see bitmex website (https://www.bitmex.com/?lang=en-US) you can see that they have options of changing the website language as per preference. Apart from English they have put 4 other languages. This is precisely what I am talking about. We need traders / investors from multiple countries to trade on our platform, then only we will get good volumes. Bitmex is touching a futures volume of close to 3 Bn every day. I request you with folded hands, please make our introductory videos in multiple languages so that we get maximum viewership and can create a huge buzz about DGTX. Also please inform our development team to have options to trade in multiple languages on our exchange, just like Bitmex does. That will work wonders for DGTX.

Our website www.digitexfutures.com also should have an option of multiple languages. As by the time we approach our token listing and other marketing events, a lot of people from different countries will come to our website. We can compel them to stick by giving them some local feel. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Our website www.digitexfutures.com also should have an option of multiple languages. As by the time we approach our token listing and other marketing events, a lot of people from different countries will come to our website. We can compel them to stick by giving them some local feel. :slight_smile:

excellent idea mate. We will need to consider our ability to provide support to customers in each language but yes I agree we should be appealing to South Koreans and Japanese and Germans etc

For the white paper to be given in multiple languages, I tried google translate, works well. We can put someone to just copy paste on google translate and we get the content in any language we want.

For demo video’s we can just have the video (with no voice-hover), only text written on a running video. The ready to use softwares do the job well.

I strongly believe if South Koreans and Japanese and Germans join our community, the volumes will go up pretty quick. :slight_smile:

Localisation is part of our future plans.

Sure Martin, I understand. Just a request to the team, that unless we do that we would not get volume / traders. I hope you understand. Please put your best foot forward on this at the earliest convenience. We should have a) White-Paper b) Demo Videos c) Website - all in multiple languages. Please. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Would certainly be Good to have subtitles in all languages on this video or this type of Video