There are a few rules on the forum, but they can be summed up by the words: Be respectful.
The Legal Stuff
- Read our Terms of Service.
- If you’re new to the discourse forum style, check out these Discourse Forum Tips and Tricks.
Who are the Moderators & Staff?
- Staff (and only staff) have the term Digitex in their username.
Guidelines for Posting
- Never give out personal information.
- No admin will ever contact you asking to send money to an address.
- If in doubt, ask an admin.
What will get me immediately and permanently banned?
- Doing anything to solicit personal information from others.
- Impersonating an admin.
- Offering to buy or sell tokens (DGTX or otherwise).
- Asking for ETH.
- Making personal attacks on staff or other members. Attack arguments, not people.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory, derogatory or hate language.
- Accusations that Digitex is a scam.
- Spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
What will get me a warning?
- Consistently making posts that get flagged as low-quality.
- Consistent use of unnecessary profanity.
- Promoting a service that hasn’t been explicitly approved by an admin.
- Asking for free tokens.
- Complaining about not getting tokens or commission. You know where to email, and if you have emailed, have patience before emailing again. It takes a lot of time to process these emails.
- Being deliberately provocative.
Why couldn’t I register with my username?
- Certain words are banned from appearing in usernames (e.g. Digitex, DGTX, etc. ).
How do I report bullying or inappropriate behaviour?
- Each post has a flag icon that you can click to report the post. Moderators will be notified about all flagged posts and will decide what action to take.
I can’t Private Message someone
- We’ve disabled private messaging to prevent scammers contacting individuals pretending to be staff or otherwise soliciting money.
For more information, please re-read this post.